sobota, 1 marca 2014

ScrapFriends Sketch Challenge #23

W tym miesiącu jestem gościnną projektantką na blogu ScrapFriend. To dla mnie wspaniałe wyróżnienie
I am a Guest Designer over at ScrapFriends this month. It is such a wonderful honour for me!

Mój layout jak zazwyczaj jest kolorowy :) 
My layout is very colorful as usual :)








Supplies: My Mind's Eye  - Follow Your Heart "Be Amazing" paper;My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart "Adorable"; My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday - Happy Days chipboard; clear stamps Kaisercraft,Prima Stitch Stamps Cling Mounted Rubber 'Circles'; mists Ranger Color Wash; masks and rubber stamp "Arrows" Stempell&Kartoon; 13arts Ayeeda Gesso, Acrylic Paints; Watersoluble Pastels.

Pozdrawiam / Hugs
Anna

15 komentarzy:

Kirsty Vittetoe pisze...

So fun and so beautiful, I love the different texture as well as wonderful details!

Anonimowy pisze...

So beautiful!!! I love all the layers, you do an awesome job with your design and layering!

Unknown pisze...

Gratuluję. Przepiękna inspiracja. =)

Bente Fagerberg pisze...

Love this page so full of charm and lovely details. I like the cute photo too! Awesome!!

Mona Pendleton pisze...

Fantastic layout! Love all the flowers!

Cataleya pisze...

Anna, it's amazing layout! I love every sweet detail on it!!! :)

maj. pisze...

Kolorowy i niezwykle dynamiczny!!!!

1CardCreator pisze...

Stunning lay out! ~Diane

Ros Crawford pisze...

Amazing!! Absolutely fabulous!

Denise van Deventer pisze...

Gorgeous page....love everything about it, from the colouring to the sweet photo's! Love it!

Riikka Kovasin pisze...

Stunning page!

Miae pisze...

This is brilliantly done! So glad you are GDT with us this month at Scrap Friends!

Val-Belle pisze...

This layout really popped out at ScrapFriends. I love the colours and that is just the sweetest photo ever. I love that little fave. Background page is awesome. Such inspiration.

Arleta pisze...

tak tu kolorowo swietnie

Eila Sandberg pisze...

Aaahh! this is brilliant! the background work, the colours - just pops off the screen big time. xx